Monday, May 2, 2011

Waaaa , he attracts me all the way.

Okay , okay. Now, excitement all the way. He's cute. He's smart. Some people called him nerd and I just began to like him.

Another kitty comes to my life. He's cute. I've watched him ever since I saw him. Well, he's my taste. He's natural photogenic. And yes, he is kinda shy. The way he played in sports, i seemed to be mesmerized by his moves and his spirits.

What's more, he's good in literature. I love his words. His creativity, amazed me. I showed my friends a picture of him and asked them about him , they LIKED him as well. Whoa ?

However, if you dared to ask my sister. She'll reject him at first glance. She know who's best for me than anyone in this world. Btw, she's kinda fussy when it comes to my soul mate.

No matter how many cute kitties comes into my life. that one cat-face kitty boy always be the number 1 on the list. Don't know why, but it seems hard to me to live and forget just like that.

p/s : I still in love with him. And I keep on falling in love everyday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog